LabsLand is excited to announce our second Community Event, taking place on Wednesday, March 1st, 2022 at the Porto Palace Hotel in Thessaloniki, Greece during the REV2023 conference. It will be similar to the previous community event at REV2020: which was focused on the community and presentations by the community for the community.
This event is a great opportunity for members of our community to present their results, seek out partnerships and collaborations, and plan for future projects. If you’re interested in remote laboratories and are already attending the REV2023 conference, we encourage you to join us for this special event.
- When: 12:30pm – 6pm. There will be a conference lunch at 2pm-3pm for those that register from day 1 to day 3 of the conference. Additionally, LabsLand will provide a coffee break from 4:30pm to 5pm in the event.
- Final agenda:
- 12:30pm – 2pm: FPGA-focused interest group. Everybody is welcome; but the topic will be 100% on FPGA remote laboratories.
- 3pm – 3:30pm: LabsLand presentation
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm: Presentations by community members (I)
- 4:30pm – 5:00pm: Coffee break
- 5:00pm – 5:30pm: Presentations by community members (II)
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm: Conclusions and closure
- Where: Timber I Hall at the Porto Palace Hotel in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Reason: This event is held in conjunction with the REV2023 conference, where LabsLand members will be authoring 6 articles, with many more contributions from community members.
This event is aimed specifically at researchers and professors who use remote laboratories. We encourage all attendees of the REV2023 conference who are interested in this topic to join us.
To register (free) please follow this link. We hope to see you there!