First of all, we are a proud sponsor of this conference, which hosts a thrilling community in the field of remote laboratories.
Secondly, we are creating the 1st LabsLand Community Event as part of the REV conference with key partners from Germany, Costa Rica, Spain, South Africa, and the United States.
Additionally, we are running the “Remote Laboratories for Engineering: the LabsLand global network” workshop and finally, many of the presentations by multiple partners will take place, including the following:
- UNAD (Colombia): Mobile Arduino Robot Programming Using a Remote Laboratory in UNAD: Pedagogic and Technical Aspects. Paola Andrea Buitrago, Raúl Camacho, Harold Esneider Pérez, Oscar Jaramillo, Aitor Villar, Luis Rodriguez-Gil, Pablo Orduna
- UFH (South Africa): Real laboratories available online: Establishment of ReVEL as a conceptual framework for implementing remote experimentation in South African Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and rural-based schools – A case study at the University of Fort Hare. Pumezo Mzoxolo Kwinana, Mantile Lekala, Mncedi Rani, Phumzile Nomnga
- UNED (Costa Rica): Experience with the VISIR remote laboratory at the Universidad Estatal a Distancia (UNED). Carlos Arguedas-Matarrita, Marco Conejo-Villalobos, Fernando Ureña Elizondo, Oscar Barahona Aguilar, Unai Hernandez, Javier García-Zubia, Luis Rodriguez-Gil, Pablo Orduña
- SIT (India): Analog Electronic Experiments in Ultra-concurrent Laboratory. Narasimhamurthy K C, Luis Rodríguez Gil, Pablo Orduña, Bharath GC, Susheen Srivatsa CN, Karthik Mulamuttal
- TU Clausthal (Germany): Multi-Phase Flowloop Remote Laboratory. Martín Sierra Apel, Felix J.C. Odebrett, Dr.-Ing. Carlos Paz, Dr.-Ing. Nelson Perozo.
- University of Deusto (Spain): Using VISIR Remote Lab in the Classroom: Case of Study of the University of Deusto 2009-2019. Javier Garcia-Zubia, Jordi Cuadros, Unai Hernández-Jayo, Vanessa Serrano, Ignacio Angulo, Susana Romero, Gustavo Alves, Andre Fidalgo, Pablo Orduna, Luis Rodriguez-Gil
- UPNA (Spain): Fpga Remote Laboratory: Experience in Upna and Unifesp. Candido Aramburu, Ana Lucia Beraldo, Aitor Villar-Martinez, Luis Rodriguez-Gil, Wilson Francisco Moreira de Souza Seron, Tiago de Oliveira, Pablo Orduña
Finally, you can also find us in the demo sessions!
- A FPGA Remote Laboratory developed by Labsland, Upna and Unifesp Universities. Cándido Aramburu Mayoz, Ana Lúcia da Silva Beraldo, Aitor Villar-Martinez, Luis Rodriguez-Gil, Wilson Francisco Moreira de Souza Seron, Tiago de Oliveira, Pablo Orduña
- Design of Educational Computers using the WebLab-Deusto-FPGA Remote Lab. Javier Garcia-Zubia, Ignacio Angulo, Unai Hernandez-Jayo, Pablo Orduña, Luis Rodriguez-Gil, Aitor Villar
- Remote Laboratory for a Diffusion Experiment Module. Grace A. Pokoo-Aikins.
- Multi-Phase Flowloop Remote Laboratory. Martín Sierra Apel, Carlos Paz, Nelson Perozo.
More news coming soon from the conference 🙂